Ziram 27% SC
Ziram 27% SC
|Ziram Technical - (Purity of Tech min 95% w/w.)||28.00 % w/w|
|Dadomol-F - (Sodium Salt of Sulhonic acid formaldehyde condensate)||3.0 % w/w|
|Dadomol -FX - (Sodium Salt of Sulhonic acid formaldehyde condensate)||2.0 % w/w|
|Di-ethylene Glycol||1.0 % w / w|
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient unconscious.
- If clothing and skin is contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
- If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
- No specific anti-dote is known. Treat symptomatically.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD