Mancozeb 75 % WP
|Mancozeb technical - (Based on 85% w/w a.i.)||88.23 % w/w|
|Suspending Agent - (Gum)||2.00 % w/w|
|Dispersing agent - Alkyl naphthyl sulfonate||2.00 % w/w|
|Surface active agent (Sodium Salt of alkyl aryl Sulphonate)||2.00 % w/w|
|China Clay||5.77 % w/w|
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
First Aid :
- If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
- If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
- If eye are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clear water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
- Itching, tightness in chest, palpitation, hypotension. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Hypothermia and ataxia may occur.
- Pregnant women should avoid contact with Carbendazim formulations.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD