Lambdacyhalothrin 5% EC - Insecticide
|Lambdacyhalothrin (a.i.)||5.00 % w/w|
|Emulsifier-Creslox AE-4 - Mixture of Calcium salt of Alkyl
Benzene Sulphonate 20%, Alkyl Phenol ethoxylate 57%
and Solvents (Methanol Isobutanol and Aeromax 23%)
|7.0 % w/w|
|Creslox AE-5 - Mixture of Calcium salt of Alkyl Benzene
Sulphonate 36%, Alkyl Phenol ethoxylate 34% and
Solvents (Methanol Isobutanol and Aeromax 30%)
|3.0 % w/w|
|Solvent (Aeromax||Q.S w/w|
Lambdacyhalothrin 5% EC is a contact and systemic insecticide which is effective for the control of different insects of Cotton, Rice, Brinial, Tomato, Mango, Okra, Red gram, Chilli, Ground nut, Onion and Chickpea.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.
- Aantihistamines may be given to control the allergies.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting or give liquid.
- If clothing and skin is contaminated, remove the clothes and wash contaminated skin with copious amount of soap and water.
- If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- If Inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD