Gibberellic Acid 0.001% L - PGR
|Gibberellic Acid a.i. - (Based on purity 100% a.i. w/w)||0.001 % w/w|
|Protein - (hydrolysed)||2.5 % w/w|
|Yeast Extract Seaweeds - (Marina Brown Algae Extract)||3 % w/w|
|FeSO4 7H20 - (Min 95%)||2.3 % w/w|
|MnSO4 3H20 - (Min 90%)||1.4 % w/w|
|ZnSO4 7H20 - (Min 95%)||3.9 % w/w|
|MgSO4 7H20 - (Min 90%)||4.3 % w/w|
|EMULSIFIER Tween 80 - (Sorbital mono Oleate)||1 w/w|
|Solvent - (Water)||Q.S % w/w|
- Gibberellic Acid is a metabolic enhancer that contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L which stimulate & regulate the plant growth.
- It increase plant growth and crop yield.
- Itimproves plant health and sustained productivity.
- It enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- It allows the production of bigger leaves and root system.
- It increase cell growth in stems, leaves and roots.
- It reduces flower and fruit dropping and enhances quality of produce.
- It stimulate flower, enlarge fruit and boost crop yields.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- No specific anti-dote is known. Treat symptomatically.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD