Cymoxanil 8% + Mancozeb 64% WP
|Cymoxanil (a.i.)||8.00 % w/w|
|Mancozeb (a.i.)||64.00 % w/w|
|Dispersing Agent: - Sodium Lignosulphonate||6.90 % w/w|
|Wetting Agent - Sodium dodecylbenzene sulphonate||1.40 % w/w|
|Wetting Agent - Alkylated napthalene sulfonate||1.10 % w/w|
|Diluent - Zinc Sulphate, monohydrate||3.00 % w/w|
|Stabilizer - Hexamethylene tretramine||1.70 % w/w|
|Diluent - Sugar-Sucros||Q.S % w/w|
Direction of Use:
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Completely drain equipment immediately after application.
- Thoroughly rinse sprayer and flush the hoses, boom and nozzles with clean water.
- Loosen and physically remove visible deposits.
- Flush the entire system with clean water. Do not clean near wells, water sources.
- In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. call a physician.
- If inhaled, remove to fresh air, if not breathing, give artificial respiration. if breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician.
- If swallowed, immediately give 1 to 2 glasses of water and induct vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person Call a physician
- If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Use gloves, goggles, face mask and protective clothing, while handling. avoid working in spray mist.
- Ingestion of this material may cause temporary central nervous system depression with dizziness, confusion, in coordination, drowsiness of unconsciousness and weight loss. Nervous system depression with dizziness, confusion, incoordination, drowsiness of unconsciousness and weight loss.
- Inhalation or eye contact may cause eye irritation with discomfort, tearing pain or blurred vision, irritation of the nose and throat with sneezing, sore throat or running nose and incoordination.
- Skin contact may cause irritation with itching, burning, redness, swelling, discomfort or rash.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD