Copper Oxychloride 50% WP
|Copper Oxychloride Tech - (Min purity 57% Cu content)||85.0 % w/w|
|Dispersing Agent - Alkyl napthyl sulphonate||2.00 % w/w|
|Wetting Agent - Alkyl aryl sulphonate||2.00 % w/w|
|Sticking agent - Carboxy methyl cellulose||3.00 % w/w|
|China / Lavigated Clay||8.00 % w/w|
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- Empty stomach by gastric lavage with milk or perferably sol. of Pottasium ferrocyanide. Administer egg white and other demulceants. Maintain electrolyte and fluid balance Morphine and Pethidine may be given to control pain. If symptoms persists, give dimercaprol or penicillamine. Pencillamine may be given in the dose of 15-40 mg/kg /day (max. 1-2 gm/day divided into four doses)for five days. Dimercaprol is given in the dose of 3mg /kg every fourhours for first four days and 2 mg/kg every 12 hours for a total of 10days by intravenous route. Give within first four hours as perpoisoning to obtain maximum benefit.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD