Cartap Hydrochloride 50% SP
|Cartap Hydrochloride Tech. - (Based on 98% W/W)||51.20% w/w|
|Surfactant - (Alkyl Phenol ethylene oxide)||0.70% w/w|
|Stabilizer - (Isopropyl acid Phosphate)||0.30% w/w|
|Acid green dye||0.50 % w/w|
|Diluent - (4-0-B-D gatacto Pyronosyl alpha-D glucophyranose/lactose)||47.75 % w/w|
|TOTAL||100 % w/w|
- Keep away from foodstuffs empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin O Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after application.
- Do not smoke drink, eat and chew anything while application.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- An intravenous injection of 100-200 mg of cysteine or an intramuscular injection of 20-60 mg of BAL (dimercap rol or 2.3 dimercaptoproponal ) are recommended. Apply steroids against dermatitis.
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © 2020 | GREEN VISION TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD